QuoteShark and its partners are committed to keeping your personal information private. There is a line between data collection necessitated by the task at hand and the unauthorized collection and dispersion of your private data. QuoteShark will never cross that line. QuoteShark will never give or sell your information to an unaffiliated third party for any reason.
Means of Collecting Information
- It is necessary for QuoteShark to collect certain information during the consultation and transaction period.
- This information will only be used for purposes of billing, administration services, and product support.
- Information collected from our website is used for website and traffic analysis but will never be used to approach website visitors.
- However, should a visitor voluntarily offer his information, QuoteShark retains the right to use for communication purposes.
- In certain circumstances, QuoteShark may contract with third-party affiliates to provide special services.
- QuoteShark will provide to these contractors only that information necessary to fulfill the completion of the client’s request.
- QuoteShark maintains mailing lists for the purpose of providing updates and promotional information. Emails may be sent to current clients or web visitors who have signed up for notifications.
- Customers can at any time opt out of our mailing list through the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Clients are responsible for any personal or private information contained within their website.
- By using our website and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of information by QuoteShark as specified above.
Safeguarding Your Information
- QuoteShark will endeavor to protect the confidentiality of customers’ information, account information, and personal communications stored within our service and administration infrastructure.
- QuoteShark will use appropriate processes and systems such as data encryption, firewalls, user authentication and verification protocols to protect customer information from misuse, loss, and unauthorized access or modification.